About the Symposium
The USG Accessibility Symposium will be held on November 1, 2016 from 9:00am - 12:00pm at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center.
Registration information has been distributed to our target audience. If you did not receive an invite, please contact email@example.com
- IT Accessibility: What Campus Leaders Have to Say
- Review of Legal Requirements
- Accessibility and Technology in an Evolving Legal Landscape
- Institutional Perspective
- Basics of Accessible Academics and Online Courses, Websites and Procured Goods
- Components of a Campus Accessibility Plan
- Web Accessibility Group (WAG) for Higher Education
- Statewide Technical Assistance Center
- Strategies for Institutional Implementation
- Closing Comments
- Mingle with the Experts
Presentation handouts and resources will be available after the event.