About the Symposium
The USG Accessibility Symposium will be held on November 1, 2016 from 9:00am - 12:00pm at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center.
Registration information will be distributed to our targeted audience shortly.
- Why Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Accessibility
- Review of Legal Requirements
- Accessibility and Technology in an Evolving Legal Landscape
- Basics of Accessible Academics and Online Courses, Websites and Procured Goods
- Components of a Campus Accessibility Plan
- Web Accessibility Group (WAG) for Higher Education
- Statewide Technical Assistance Center
- Strategies for Institutional Implementation
- Closing Comments
Presentation handouts and resources will be available after the event.