Difference between revisions of "AMAC Orders"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
[://amacusg.gatech.edu/amacorders/ Log in to AMAC Orders]
Revision as of 18:39, 30 August 2016
AMAC Orders is a web-based application that allows organizations to:
- Order and download alternative media such as e-text, braille, and captioned media.
- Order Remote Captioning Services.
- Check the status of alternative media orders.
- Search the AMAC library for existing alternative media.
- Manage accounts for students receiving AMAC services (if applicable).
- Download assistive technology software (for Deluxe and USG members only).
- Access reports and export data.
For resources on using AMAC Orders, including short how-to videos and user guides, please see | Training
- Built-in and custom reporting
- Unlimited user accounts
- Data encryption
- Daily backups
- Redundant data storage
- Downloaded Software
- FY13 E-Text and Audiobook Completed Orders by Month / Invoice Billing
- FY13 Braille Invoice Billing
- FY13 Captioning Invoice Billing
- Service Provider: A service provider is associated with student records, will receive emails associated with student orders including notifications when orders are completed, and alert emails if orders have a status of Need More Information. The service provider is the point of contact if there are questions regarding students or orders. A service provider can add and edit student records and add and edit orders.
- Assistant: An assistant is not associated with student records, but can add and edit student records and add and edit orders.
- View Only: A user with the view only role cannot add or edit student records or orders, but can view student records and orders.