Assistive Technology Assessment: AMAC TechMatch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
3 Steps To Receive an AMAC TechMatch Services (Assistive Technology Assessment)
- Register for services at <a href="http://www.amacusg.org/join.php">Click to go to the AMAC registration page</a>.(Choose Assistive Technology from Drop-Down, Fill out required fields, Click "Next", Accept Agreement...)
- Submit payment
- Print, Complete & Submit <img src="/wiki/images/2/2c/00_AT_Assmt_Packet_05_13.pdf" _fck_mw_filename="00 AT Assmt Packet 05 13.pdf" alt="AT Assessment / TechMatch Packet" _fck_mw_caption="AT%20Assessment%20%2F%20TechMatch%20Packet" /> along with any past relevant evaluation documentation/reports; i.e., psychological, medical, physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy reports, and/or individualized education plans (IEP), 504 plans, etc.)
- Once the packet and documentation is received by AMAC it will be reviewed by a qualified evaluator.
- Within 5-7 business days you will be contacted to set-up an in-person AT Consultation at the AMAC office.
- A TechMatch Report will be provided within 10 business days from consultation visit.