Assistive Technology Assessment: AMAC TechMatch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:11, 28 August 2013 by Jtedesco3X (→3 Steps To Receive an AMAC TechMatch Services (Assistive Technology Assessment))
3 Steps To Receive an AMAC TechMatch Services (Assistive Technology Assessment)
- Register for services at Click to go to the AMAC registration page(Choose Assistive Technology from Drop-Down, Fill out required fields, Click "Next", Accept Agreement...)
- Submit payment
- Print, Complete & Submit: Evaluation Packet along with any past relevant evaluation documentation/reports; i.e., psychological, medical, physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy reports, and/or individualized education plans (IEP), 504 plans, etc.)
- Once the packet and documentation is received by AMAC it will be reviewed by a qualified evaluator.
- Within 5-7 business days you will be contacted to set-up an in-person AT Consultation at the AMAC office.
- A TechMatch Report will be provided within 10 business days from consultation visit.