Attach a File on AMAC Orders
Attaching a File
AMAC Orders gives you an opportunity to attach a file to any new order that you create. Reasons for attaching a file may include:
- you created a document for your office that you would like to be made accessible
- you received the publisher file and wish to give it to AMAC to speed along our process
- you got a document like a syllabus or study guide from a professor that needs to be made accessible
Follow the directions below to attach a file to your order, based on the Internet browser you use.
1. Click "Submit" on the final page of the order creation process.
2. On the viewing screen of the order, click the link that says "Attach a file."
3. If you see an error like the one pictured below, click "Run."
4. On the JUpload page, attach your file. You may either drag the file into the upload box OR click File>Select file(s). A window will pop up and you can select your file from your computer then click "Open."
5. You can watch the upload progress. Then click "Back to AMAC Orders" in the top right corner of the window, or simply close the window and return to your order screen.
6. Click F5 on your keyboard to refresh the screen and you will see the name of your file attachment on the order above the "Attach a File" link.