ClaroRead for PC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|ClaroRead for PC|
- Close integration with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007, and Internet Explorer 6 and 7 means you can click and play at any point in a document or web page.
- When used in Microsoft Word you can quickly and easily change the font size, colors and spacing and any word can be checked for definition and meaning with a single click on the ClaroRead toolbar.
- The toolbar also features a homophone checking tool which highlights these tricky words which sound alike but are spelled differently and have different meanings.
- Have the voice echo characters, words, sentences while typing (all applications).
- Includes a pronunciation editor for changing how the voice pronounces words.
|Videos||Manuals and Guides|