||ClaroRead provides text to speech support tools that allow computer users to read and write independently. By making a computer speak any text with a human voice, text documents can be proofed out loud along with web pages, e-mails and any other text.
- Close integration with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007, and Internet Explorer 6 and 7 means you can click and play at any point in a document or web page.
- When used in Microsoft Word you can quickly and easily change the font size, colors and spacing and any word can be checked for definition and meaning with a single click on the ClaroRead toolbar.
- The toolbar also features a homophone checking tool which highlights these tricky words which sound alike but are spelled differently and have different meanings.
- Have the voice echo characters, words, sentences while typing (all applications).
- Includes a pronunciation editor for changing how the voice pronounces words.
No known issues at this time