The Deluxe Membership is designed for institutions that have ongoing requests for alternative media and assistive technology. An annual fee of $1,500 provides access to a variety of assistive technology solutions, training, and technical support (among others benefits). Deluxe members are billed monthly for alternative media orders (pricing).
Deluxe Member Discounts
- 30% off e-text within AMAC’s textbook library
- 25% off SAM annual license fee ($450 value)
- 10% off braille services
- 10% off captioned media
- Free braille tests
Assistive Technology Software
- 20+ software applications available including: Text-To-Speech, Magnification w/ Speech, Screen Modification / Colorization, and Writing & Spelling software.
See list of all available software.
- Distributed directly to student computers through AMAC’s secure Student Download Center
- Available for download and use on institutional computers overseen by the disability service office
Web-Based Management Software
- Student access to our Student Download Center, where students can download books and software
- DSP access to AMAC Orders, our easy to use online system for ordering, delivery, tracking and reporting
Alternative Media Production Services
- Accessible textbook media creation, with multiple formats available (i.e. braille, electronic text, and audiobook)
- The benefits of AccessText Network premium membership, a value of $250.
- Online training resources, including instructional guides and videos
- Webinar-based training for disability service providers
- In-person professional development training*
- Discounted registration fees to AMAC’s annual membership conferences
- Technical Support for disability service providers and students
- Member Services support
*Please contact Member Services for details