E-Text Reader for Mac
From CIDI WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Premier E-Text Reader|
|The E-Text Reader is used to access and read standard text documents.|
E-Text Reader Mac reads. It is a practical and meaningful application that reads e-books, e-mail and almost any electronic document. The E-Text Reader Mac is a powerful study tool that can make Universal Design for Learning a reality.
- Compatible: Works with multiple File Formats including: Standard Text, MS Word (compatible with .doc and .docx files), HTML and Rich Text Formats. Cut and Paste “to” or “from” any program.
- Reading options: Adjustable reading speeds plus ability to read one word at a time or continuously.
- Bookmarks: Insert bookmarks to mark locations in the text.
- Highlighting features: Use the built-in highlighters to highlight text for studies.
- Change Fonts: You can change the print fonts. The default is Arial, but you can change it to any font on your computer.
- Tracking: Highlights and tracks each word as it reads.
- Colors: Change foreground and background colors.