E-Text Reader for Mac
From CIDI WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Premier E-Text Reader|
|The E-Text Reader is used to access and read standard text documents.|
E-Text Reader Mac reads. It is a practical and meaningful application that reads e-books, e-mail and almost any electronic document. The E-Text Reader Mac is a powerful study tool that can make Universal Design for Learning a reality.
- Compatible: Works with Standard Text and Rich Text Formats. Cut and Paste “to” or “from” any program
- Highlighting: Text highlight and extract with many extract choices
- Reading options: Adjustable voices as well as adjustable reading speeds plus ability to read one line at a time or continuously
- Bookmarks: Insert bookmarks to mark locations in the text
- Auditory Highlighting: A concept designed assist students in distinguishing the most relevant parts of a document through audible changes in the way it is read.
- Change Fonts: You can change the print fonts. The default font is Arial, but it can be changed it to any font on your computer
- Tracking: Highlights and tracks each word as it reads
- Colours: Change foreground and background colours