Difference between revisions of "EText Reader"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 09:25, 9 August 2012
|Premier E-Text Reader|
|The E-Text Reader is used to access and read standard text documents.|
The E-Text Reader, developed by Premier Assistive Technologies, can read any document in standard text, Microsoft Word, rich text or html format. The E-Text Reader is designed to be a reading tool. You can use it for opening up and reading existing documents in your computer or you can cut and paste from any program on your computer. You can even insert pictures into the text. It is an “easy to use” reader that gives you the ability to change voices, read at any speed, and even allows you to make notes into the document you are reading. This reader will read (using digital voices) the electronic version of books (“E-Books, or E-Text”) to you.
- Compatible: Works with multiple File Formats including: Standard Text, MS Word (compatible with .doc and .docx files), HTML and Rich Text Formats. Cut and Paste “to” or “from” any program.
- Reading options: Adjustable reading speeds plus ability to read one word at a time or continuously.
- Bookmarks: Insert bookmarks to mark locations in the text.
- Highlighting features: Use the built-in highlighters to highlight text for studies.
- Change Fonts: You can change the print fonts. The default is Arial, but you can change it to any font on your computer.
- Tracking: Highlights and tracks each word as it reads.
- Colors: Change foreground and background colors.
- YouTube Video Playlist - Watch
No known issues at this time