Difference between revisions of "PDF Equalizer"
From CIDI Wiki
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Revision as of 10:28, 13 October 2011
|Premier PDF Equalizer|
|The PDF Equalizer is used to access and read pdf formatted documents.|
The PDF Equalizer, developed by Premier Assistive Technologies, allows you direct access to PDF formatted files without going through any conversion or import process.
- Take notes synchronized with the pdf page
- Copy text, images or tables directly from the pdf document into your notes
- Convert the text to mp3 files for portability
- Integrated talking dictionary
- Summarize feature can compress any part of the document into a concise summary
- Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- Easy Print - PDF Equalizer Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- PDF Equalizer Manual v.6.0 (pdf)
- PDF Equalizer Quick Tour
- Intro to PDF Equalizer
- Reading Options
- Summarize Tool
- Making Audio Files
- Intro to PDF Editor
- Editor Tools
- If you are getting 'At the end of the document' when trying to read a file in PDF Equalizer, you will need to go to C\Program Files\Premier AT\pdfreader.exe -> right-click -> Run as Administrator and this should reset the ocr engine. Then press Edit -> Reset PDF Equalizer.