Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to the AMACWiki Information Technology Unit Portal|
File:Iticon3.png The Information Technology (IT) Unit develops and maintains information systems that support AMAC processes and services.
- Acceptable Use Policy - Describes acceptable use of computer equipment, data, and information systems.
- Application Service Provider (ASP) Policy - Describes proper selection and requirements of Application Service Providers engaged by AMAC.
- Email Use Policy - Describes proper use of electronic mail system and services.
- Guidelines on Anti-Virus Process - Describes actions to prevent infection of computers and networks by computer viruses and other malicious code.
- Guidelines on Personal Computer Backup Process - Describes actions to prevent personal computer data loss due to hardware failures and other causes.
- Guidelines on Physical & Environmental Security - Describes actions to prevent security breeches due to building and office access.
- Guidelines on Third Party Access - Describes actions to ensure appropriate use of AMAC information systems and computing services by third parties.
- Information Sensitivity Policy - Describes how employees determine what information can be disclosed to non-employees, as well as the relative sensitivity of information that should not be disclosed outside of AMAC without proper authorization.
- Password Policy - Describes the standard for creation of strong passwords, the protection of those passwords, and the frequency of change.
- Router Security Policy - Describes the required minimal security configuration for all routers and switches connecting to a production network or used in a production capacity at AMAC.
- Server Security Policy - Describes the standards for the base configuration of internal server equipment that is owned and/or operated by AMAC.
- How backups are made for AMAC computers and servers and where backups are stored
- How to build and configure an AMAC computer
- How to import magicVORTEX data into NEON
- How to setup Remote Desktop for Windows XP and Higher