- 1 Student Accommodations Manager Version 2 (SAM V2)
Student Accommodations Manager Version 2 (SAM V2)
The Student Accommodations Manager Version 2 (SAM V2) is an easy-to-use database software that helps postsecondary Disability Service Providers manage student data, accommodaitons, exams, forms, letters, reports, and more.
SAM V2 allows disability service providers to manage and report on:
- The Disability Service Provider needs to identify a campus Information Technology (IT) Professional who will oversee the installation of SAM V2 and manage persmissions and implementation
- Installation of SAM V2 is performed by the institution
- SAM V2 is a relational database application, and as such, an understanding of the database terms and concepts is essential
Instant Access to the Information You Need
- SAM V2 is comprised of a number of different tables that allow you to organize, sort, and find student information from individual files to large data sets
- When asked, you will have disability information, student accommodations, case note history, and contact information right at hand
Report and Communicate All Your Information
- Transform data by choosing from a host of pre-defined report templates
- Create your own reports using MySQL
- SAM V2 offers a sophisticated Find feature that allows you to filter data by multiple fields
Built-in Network Sharing and Permissions
- Sam V2 users can access the same student file simultaneously
- SAM V2 offers levels of access permission so you can determine what your users can do and see
- The institution is responsible for configuring SAM V2.
- Configuration is performed by adding or modifying records in the database located under the administration menu
- To help with implementation, AMAC has developed a SAM V2 Implementation Guide. This document helps the disability service provider identify:
- The users who will have access
- The user permissions
- The multiple-choice field values
- The list of available accommodations
Login and Password
Access to SAM V2 requires a login and password. Users are provided with their own login and password that are maintained by the application administrator within the SAM V2 application.
Multiple logins with the same login are allowed.
Passwords are case sensitive.
Pricing, Services, and Technical Support
|Initial Application Fee and Training||
One Payment of $950, AMAC Members $750 (Reduced)
|On-Site Customer Training||
$1,200/day plus travel costs