| Scan and Read Pro
Scan and Read Pro, developed by Premier Assistive Technologies, is a fully powered scanning application that creates an electronic file for documents you scan. It works with virtually all flatbed USB scanners, all-in-one units and those with automatic document feeders (ADF). It also comes with voice capabilities for reading.
- Full color or black and white scanning
- Adjustable spacing for lines, words and characters
- Automatic image rotation and alignment
- Includes talking spell check dictionary
- Can create MP3 and Wave files from scanned documents
- YouTube Video Playlist - Watch
What does my computer need to run Scan and Read Pro?
- Minimum Requirements for PC:
- Operating system: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- CPU: 900 MHz Pentium or Faster
- Memory: 256 MB
- Disk space: 400 MB
- Speakers: Standard Speakers
- Sound Card: Any Windows Compatible Sound card
- Scanner: Any TWAIN compliant, USB compatible scanner
Is there anything special I need to do to run Scan and Read Pro on my Windows Vista computer?
- Because of Windows Vista Security controls it may be necessary to take some additional steps in order for Scan and Read Pro to work as it is intended.
- Close all running applications on your computer. If any applications do not close, please restart the computer.
- Locate the shortcut for Scan and Read Pro then right click and “Run as Administrator”. If this option does not show up when you right click, you will have to go to C:\ Program Files\Premier AT\ and then right click on snrpro.exe.
- Launch Scan and Read Pro and go to the “Scan” menu and “Reset the OCR” you will get a popup window that says “OCR Engine Successfully Loaded” click OK.
- You can now use Scan and Read Pro.
Back to Software Page