Talking Word Processor
From CIDI WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Premier Talking Word Processor|
|The Talking Word Processor is a fully-functional word processing programs that talks.|
The Talking Word Processor, developed by Premier Assistive Technologies, is a very easy-to-use utility that reads to you, and it works with virtually any application. It is ideal for reading email and web pages.
- Talking grammar checker that looks for syntax errors, misused words, number agreement, verb tense and many other common errors.
- Integrated talking dictionary with 250,000 words
- Allows highlighting and extraction of text
- Word prediction that will display a list of the most probable words allowing you to select your word from the list as you type
- Flexibility to change the foreground and background colors for reading passages
- YouTube Video Playlist - Watch