Text to Audio
From CIDI Wiki
|Text-to-Audio is used for converting electronic documents to audio files.|
Text-to-Audio, developed by Premier Assistive Technologies, is a very easy-to-use utility that reads to you, and it works with virtually any application. It is ideal for reading email and web pages.
- Multiple input file formats
- Can create 10 different types of audio files output files, including MP3, WAVE, GSM, MP2, WMA and VOX
- Can convert existing audio files into other supported formats
- TTA can automatically break up an eBook into timed audio segments or by bookmarks that you can insert. Each track becomes a track on an audio CD or separate MP3 files.
- Can convert an hour of audio in 4 minutes.
- Built-in talking word processor for final document editing.
- Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- Universal Reader Manual v.7.0 (pdf)
- YouTube Video Playlist - Watch