| || |
|−|<h3 style="color: black; font-size: small; text-indent:20px;">Printable resources</h3> | |
|−|*[http://amacsql.ldc.uga.edu/wiki/images/5/5a/Universal_reader_plus.pdf Quick Reference Guide (pdf)] | |
|−|*[[Media:UniversalReader_QRGezprint.pdf| Universal Reader Quick Reference Guide Easy Print (pdf)]] | |
|−|*[[Media:UReaderManual.pdf| Universal Reader Manual v.7.0 (pdf)]] | |
|−|<h3 style="color: black; font-size: small; text-indent:20px;">Audio/Video Resources</h3> | |
|−|*[http://www.screencast.com/t/sRU9epH2R Introduction to Universal Reader Plus] | |
|−|*[http://www.screencast.com/t/5eziSH6j The Talking Pointer] | |
|−|<h3 style="color: black; font-size: small; text-indent:20px;">Practice/Simulation</h3> | |
|−|* Under construction. Please check back later for these resources. | |
| || |
Revision as of 09:01, 5 May 2011
| Universal Reader (Mac)
Universal Reader Mac is a very easy-to-use utility that works with virtually any application. Use it to read your email, your WORD documents, even web pages. It is as simple as selecting what you want to read, clicking on the floating toolbar and it starts to read.
- Talking Pointer: With the talking pointer reading just what you want has never been easier. Simply turn on the talking pointer and click the beginning and end of what you want to read. The talking pointer will begin reading the text you have selected!
- Floating Toolbar:
- Automatically detect the Premier Products installed and display an icon for each product.
- Change the voice and speaking rates for all the programs from one location.
- Settings are saved in the user profile so that it follows the users’ login.
- Option of small icons or large icons.
- The toolbar can be locked on top of other applications.
- Operating System Windows Vista, XP
- CPU 500 MHz or faster
- RAM 256 MB
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 compatible, Available port for scanner
- Internet Browser Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Back to Software Page